|Leader||Jurou Nikola Columbia|
The Kingdom of Horden is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jurou Nikola Columbia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.927 billion Hordenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hordenapolis. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Hordenian economy, worth 997 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,223 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School football matches are usually five-a-side, the monarchy has adopted absolute primogeniture, generals have trouble barking orders over the sound of thundering artillery, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Horden's national animal is the narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Horden's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Horden approved the World Assembly proposal "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Horden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Horden approved the World Assembly proposal "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".