|Leader||Six Divine Saints|
The New Most Serene Republic of Horacellum is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Six Divine Saints with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 974 million Seersfolks are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nectar's Crown. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Horacellumian economy, worth 116 trillion Elniys a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 119,206 Elniys, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A determined opposition debates the relative benefits of Arial and Times New Roman for days on end, the comic book series 'Six Divine Saints and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and school football matches are usually five-a-side. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Horacellum's national animal is the Monochrome Butterfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, the comic book series 'Six Divine Saints and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, a determined opposition debates the relative benefits of Arial and Times New Roman for days on end.
- : Horacellum published "Military Factbook (WIP)" (Factbook: Military).
- : Horacellum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Horacellumian Embarrassments.
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Following new legislation in Horacellum, anyone who so much as frowns risks being referred to a mental health unit.
- : Horacellum published "Second Canon (OOC)" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
Endorsements Received: 71 » Namakan, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Solsevara, United States of Island land, Tzo, Solarampa, Onfande, Silvedania, JanRaiQlux, Krystalveil, Mauryana, Schudentag, Greenmont Federation, Valentian Elysium, The Soylent Green Party, Clialaad, Killettland, Keswickholt, Tausend Seen, Drewish, New Kowloon Bay, Wischland, South Orwelland, Samonaemia, Geonomia, Maconshinbernititte, Wysrod, Anisopterra, Dorab, Marroc, Kaltovar, Liberdon, Kingdom of New Berlin, Northern Nivaria, Grimmywelsh, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Chip Skylark, Megistos, Anollasia, Venmere, Pavaro, Coldian, The Wires Empire, Free Land of Rebellium, Haivon, Arveind, Yakkandiania, Isentran, Civitor, and 21 others.Testa, Violent Trees, Faradova, Greater Puptioneberadon, Solleana, AxeCapital, Slaytania, Old Atlantica, Coreras, Seantonia, Northern African Sahara, Vestyria, Iontan, The Territories of Sealand, Porflox, Ali Faridi, West Longobardia, Cathamye, Burka, Semarangan, and Aquamarine Island.