The Theocracy of Holy Milamphy is a huge, genial nation, notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and aversion to nipples. The compassionate, devout population of 307 million Holy Milamphyians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 65.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Holy Milamphyian economy, worth 13.1 trillion Popes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,677 Popes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, graffiti graces every city's streets, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holy Milamphy's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holy Milamphy was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Holy Milamphy was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Holy Milamphy was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Holy Milamphy's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Holy Milamphy was endorsed by The Resident CRAZY of Rebel-topia.
- : Holy Milamphy was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Holy Milamphy was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Milamphy, political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Milamphy, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Milamphy, graffiti graces every city's streets.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Madreia, Anserisa, Volaworand, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Marinho Islands, The Unfortunates, Amerion, Mapico, West Pastafaria, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Aumeltopia, Bawkie, Merevane, Kringalia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Roterdamia, Imperial Duck, Auphelia, Farengeto, Qvait, The Filippinas, Xandev, Kandorith, Wehraboos, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, ChickenDome, Drystar, Aidenfieeld, Kervanosia, Qawe, Tsvetania, Abarri, The JessTown Islands, Tridem, The Solar System Scope, Weburya, Nova Montron, Curlyhoward, Sthalrim, New Briantown, Hutington, Ralphburg, Its Modelo Time Foo, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Si-topia, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, PsychoPantachy, and 70 others.Mangolalandia, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Kiasu-ism, Walagya, Jehenna, Bear Connors Paradiso, West Fallows, Fasire, Tzujhakil, Japanese Federal Republic, The United Expanse, Pax Dracon, The White Raj, Great Andora, Ngasha, Tazaman, Shanor, Efferalt, Centristvill, Yeldarbsland, Aguatania, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, The Radanivans, Seliyan progressive Islands, Peoples Republic of Columbus, Melicorium, Eskvenn, The Edenist Consensus, Iruudil, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Well F, Glen Cooley, Rhetiaa, Aurcania, Cuuldere, Rabbitz, Spazzhole, Laamiva, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Bergenu, Purple Hyacinth, Tsunamy, Not Austria, Pamela And Hepatitis, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Melukhkha, Valdutz, Islastal, Walloonia, LaVuxxe, North Kanuckistan, Vincent Field, Calistan, RestartAll, Markla, Ancient Slobovia, Center Lisle, Arsaw, Ovkianos, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Avia Lavanda, Sedunn, Rebel-topia, Midand, and Concrete Slab.