The Holy Superior of Holy Bolivar Empire is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Lucius Waterlow with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.474 billion Bolivarians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bolivaria City. The average income tax rate is 79.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Empirean economy, worth 627 trillion Caracamarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 140,274 Caracamarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, Max Barry is this year's Miss Holy Bolivar Empire, treason is relative, and it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Holy Bolivar Empire's national animal is the Pangolin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bolivarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Holy Bolivar Empire, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Holy Bolivar Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Holy Bolivar Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Holy Bolivar Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Holy Bolivar Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Holy Bolivar Empire was refounded in Balder.
- : Holy Bolivar Empire ceased to exist in Ridgefield.
- : Holy Bolivar Empire was endorsed by Council for the future.
- : Holy Bolivar Empire was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of The Neverlands.
- : Holy Bolivar Empire was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of King Goro.