|Leader||Prince Aisin Gioro|
The Principality of Holy Alasia Orozen is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prince Aisin Gioro with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.444 billion Manuchurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Peking. The average income tax rate is 59.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Manuchurian economy, worth 506 trillion Orozens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 207,125 Orozens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, foreign countries consider stepping on their grass to be a serious offense, and soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Holy Alasia Orozen's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holy Alasia Orozen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Holy Alasia Orozen endorsed The Republic of Preat.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, foreign countries consider stepping on their grass to be a serious offense.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen was endorsed by The Republic of Preat.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, crossbow bolts fill the skies if so much as a sparrow flies overhead.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, nations that kill a Manuchurian can expect a strongly worded letter.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Koumintang Republic, Asendavia, Pakitsk, Dragons Blood, Talitoa, Rainbow Vests, Tretrid, Axdel, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, BuciLand, La xinga, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Yelkinam, Washingtonian Order, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Wiranath, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Wallenburg, Gunov, Debluu, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Layngderfleethe, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, OgJoker, Modra, Nordic Eurasia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Distro-Spartica, and 14 others.Vizh, Greater New Cassandra, Jove Mahmo, Dannemarie, The Kulaata Islands, Spiruvania, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Vessarlian, Pirnovo, Espeon LD, From New World, Eagle Crest, and Preat.