The Black Hawk of Holoratus is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 2.511 billion black hawks are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.0%.
The all-consuming black hawk economy, worth 288 trillion regions a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,988 regions, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 419,602 per year while the poor average 22,374, a ratio of 18.8 to 1.
The 'sing-a-long with Leader' album is a popular souvenir, 'Black Hawknado 6: You Gotta Be Kidding Me' is this summer's top-grossing movie, former bars are desperately trying to re-brand themselves as cafés, and weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holoratus's national animal is the black hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holoratus lodged a message on the Operation Boom Beach Regional Message Board.
- : Holoratus published "2020 NSGE TBH flag contest flags" (Meta: Reference).
- : Holoratus relocated from The Independent Roleplayers Of Opressia to The Black Hawks.
- : The Jump Point Founder of Greater Antarbidsonianiya appointed Holoratus as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Independent Roleplayers Of Opressia.
- : Holoratus relocated from The City of Ba Sing Se but with war to The Independent Roleplayers Of Opressia.
- : The City of Ba Sing Se but with war appointed Holoratus as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The City of Ba Sing Se but with war.
- : Holoratus relocated from Suspicious to The City of Ba Sing Se but with war.
- : The Colony of Gres Gadomsor appointed Holoratus as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Suspicious.
- : Holoratus relocated from The Black Hawks to Suspicious.
- : Holoratus lodged a message on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.