The Holon of Holon is a massive, pleasant nation, ruled by Holon with an even hand, and notable for its burgeoning Holon population. The hard-working population of 4.434 billion Holons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holon. The average income tax rate is 19.5%.
The Holon economy, worth 193 trillion Holons a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 43,531 Holons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Holon has designated Holon as its capital city, Holon has just been declared ruler of Holon in an international press conference, and Holon has been named as Holon's national religion. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holon's national animal is the Holon and its national religion is Holon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holon added the tag "Puppet Storage" to Holon.
- : Holon established the regional flag of Holon.
- : Holon rejected a request from The Embassy for an embassy with Holon.
- : Holon banned The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception from Holon.
- : Holon's influence in Holon rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Holon changed its national faith to "Holon".
- : Following new legislation in Holon, Holon has been named as Holon's national religion.
- : Holon changed its national leader to "Holon".
- : Following new legislation in Holon, Holon has just been declared ruler of Holon in an international press conference.
- : Holon changed its national capital to "Holon".