The Republic of Hokolokia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.043 billion Hokolokians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 2,239 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 185,949 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes, former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands, and home renovation projects take decades to complete. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hokolokia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : Hokolokia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Puppet of a foreign state of Blobon.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Erratic Entomophiles of MikGonnia.
- : Hokolokia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Hokolokia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, home renovation projects take decades to complete.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders.
Endorsements Received: 89 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Airrajul, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Joundia, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Gunov, Acronis, Debluu, Tassirion, FreedomIand, Layngderfleethe, From New World, Empire of Dabiristan, Dravida India, Sunsistan, Under Upper Antartica, and 39 others.Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Jove Mahmo, Dannemarie, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Fellon, Spiruvania, Rabarbarys, New Era states, Nythi, Preat, Dahom, Veterans Association, Aquyia, East Malaysia, Johor DT, Wallenburg, Northern Celavon, North Bernia, Formaro, Aivintis, The Atlae Isles, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Edwardsport, Vul Handa, Juangpen, Squid Ruinosa, Nazarewycz, Cellar Doors, Nereua, EmpireBR, Canadian Technocrats, Sansangra, Kandorith, Republoslavia, MikGonnia, Blobon, and Talakra.