|Currency||Big Daddy Fun-Bucks|
|Animal||Glorious and Majestic Pygmy Marmoset|
The Founder of Historia Novorum is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 13.674 billion Historians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Welfare, with Education, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 14.6%.
The strong Historian economy, worth 725 trillion Big Daddy Fun-Bucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Gambling. Average income is 53,070 Big Daddy Fun-Bucks, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Historia Novorum's national animal is the Glorious and Majestic Pygmy Marmoset, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Historia Novorum lodged a message on the Historia Novorum Regional Message Board.
- : Historia Novorum renamed the office held by The Antemurale Christianitatis of Morevonia from "Regional Minister" to "Unstable Element" in Historia Novorum.
- : Historia Novorum renamed the office held by The Recovering Battleground of Mosinuslavia from "Regional Minister" to "Viscount Von WeinerMunch" in Historia Novorum.
- : Historia Novorum renamed the office held by The Federal Autonomous States of Baltic Union from "Regional Minister" to "Haggis Inspector" in Historia Novorum.
- : Historia Novorum agreed to construct embassies between Historia Novorum and The european community.
- : Historia Novorum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Historia Novorum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Zombies.
- : Historia Novorum's influence in Historia Novorum rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Historia Novorum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Historia Novorum's influence in Historia Novorum fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Dealmaker".