The Komfemvalt of Hisal is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Union Assembly with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 916 million Hisalians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zionos. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hisalian economy, worth 85.3 trillion Kruxes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,157 Kruxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, and Union Assembly has just been declared ruler of Hisal in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hisal's national animal is the Kenoi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hisal was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Hisal was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Hisal's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Hisal was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Hisal was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Hisal changed its national leader to "Union Assembly".
- : Following new legislation in Hisal, Union Assembly has just been declared ruler of Hisal in an international press conference.
- : Hisal was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Hisal was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Following new legislation in Hisal, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Wakandan Tribes, Tepertopia, Armonitopia, New Briantown, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Qvait, Myhomecountry, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Purple Hyacinth, Marinho Islands, Tughampton, Zataras, Andinla, Erinor, Amerion, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Farengeto, Kingpins, PenguinPies, Ebonhand, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, Treir, Ralphburg, Kandorith, Volaworand, Synarion, Jehenna, Belschaft, Jiam, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aidenfieeld, Holota, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Ceutalia, Qawe, Eskvenn, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, and 18 others.Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Moreana, Gonrati, Noimosini, Choman, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Populaa, Ipugao, and Alambar.