The Imperial Federation of Hinodia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Imperatrix Akatsuki with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working population of 3.514 billion Imperials enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hizaka. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 60.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial economy, worth 599 trillion Sols a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 170,465 Sols, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
Machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Hizaka as a backdrop, shanty towns have formed around the newly rebuilt commercial district, and animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hinodia's national animal is the white wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dodecatheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hinodia changed its national currency to "Sol".
- : Hinodia changed its national currency to "sol".
- : Hinodia published "Imperatrix Akatsuki (Outdated, Awaiting Rework)" (Account: Other).
- : Hinodia published "Imperatrix Shirano (WIP)" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Hinodia changed its national capital to "Hizaka".
- : Hinodia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Hinodia's influence in Mundus rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Hinodia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Hinodia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Hinodia changed its national motto to "Lux Invicta!".
Endorsements Received: None.