The Empire of Hibsboro is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 552 million Hibsborians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hibsboro Megalopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.4%.
The all-consuming Hibsborian economy, worth 76.2 trillion Antlers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 138,013 Antlers, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 632,944 per year while the poor average 18,281, a ratio of 34.6 to 1.
Corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, the judicial system legislates morality, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Hibsborian language, and pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Hibsboro's national animal is the Hedgehog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Confederacy of Republic of Dixie.
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United States of Panthalassa.
- : Hibsboro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Hibsboro endorsed The Free Land of The The Bierands.
- : Hibsboro endorsed The Principality of Morrn.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Hibsborian language.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, the judicial system legislates morality.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Vegetarian States, Notyoutopia, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, South Grand Mountain, Pallaith, Kaschovia, Great Bights Mum, Lavanania, Amerian States, Kingdom of Space, Selfgradatude, American MapleStory, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Bharathvarsh, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Coemgen, Diodone, Friently, Anima Proxa, McMasterdonia, Yukti, ABC, Siwale, Sheppey, Marsh Castle, Zedeya, Forunte, Plembobria, HMS Unicorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Kwaj, Prevaland, Fawkenia, Aenglaland, Beowulfe, AdyLand, SchoolHouse Rock, Kelvaros Prime, The Utopian Movement, New Chilokver, Sankami, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Reannia, Articune, Che Sana Und, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, and 49 others.Clintonburge, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Yaris, Bayern-Straubing, Stareogratia, Cuyan, Blurds, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Seven Hills, Zandir Antari, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Maestros haven, Territorio di Nessuno, Horsley Land, Pakistan 001, General COE, Tredano, Xentherida, Vogonlandia, Coppicia, Slaughterhouse Nine, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Beodarasc, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Ice and Tinian, Corfad, Wodan, Thenaca, Gellandia, Sanjurika, Rockym, Deropia, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Morrn, The The Bierands, Victoriaans Nederlands, United States of Panthalassa, Midds Conia, and Republic of Dixie.