The Empire of Hibsboro is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Donavan Hibsbo with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.473 billion Hibsborians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hibsboro Megalopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Hibsborian economy, worth 233 trillion Antlers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 158,210 Antlers, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 479,197 per year while the poor average 40,634, a ratio of 11.8 to 1.
The "blue screen of death" forces many trials to be either aborted or restarted, large areas of Hibsboro are not accessible by the public, on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life, and long-wed spouses often regret proposals they made when they were twenty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Hibsboro's national animal is the Hedgehog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, long-wed spouses often regret proposals they made when they were twenty.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, on-call doctors who check their pagers during movies are banned from cinemas for life.
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Free Land of Libertarian Utopian Project.
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Californian Redwood.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, large areas of Hibsboro are not accessible by the public.
- : Following new legislation in Hibsboro, the "blue screen of death" forces many trials to be either aborted or restarted.
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Medicine Cabinet of THX1138.
- : Hibsboro was endorsed by The Empire of Free Culture.
- : Hibsboro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Armed, Nudest, and Most Pro-Market.
- : Hibsboro endorsed The Monarchy of Guslantis.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Notyoutopia, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, South Grand Mountain, Pallaith, Great Bights Mum, Amerian States, Kingdom of Space, Selfgradatude, American MapleStory, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Bharathvarsh, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Diodone, Friently, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Siwale, Sheppey, Forunte, HMS Unicorn, Kwaj, Prevaland, SchoolHouse Rock, Kelvaros Prime, New Chilokver, Sankami, Buckerino, Che Sana Und, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, The Iron Lions, Yaris, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, PlanetPunk, Seven Hills, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Pakistan 001, General COE, Tredano, Xentherida, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, and 64 others.Beodarasc, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Phillywob, Ice and Tinian, Corfad, Wodan, Thenaca, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, The The Bierands, Victoriaans Nederlands, Midds Conia, Republic of Dixie, Unimaginable Doom, The Syca, Apetopia, Alice Gardens, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Astal Aavors, SillyString, Avornica, Illusia and Neverendia, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Malta Comino Gozo, Ozstan, Frances Francis the First of France, Puczovska, The Mazur Empire, RedRunele, Pop Prorp, Ktyria, Morlanka, Atain, Canada GR, LaKronia, Abunenin, Pandessiand, Nueava Libertalia, Wesley Republic, Omicron Persei V111, Mordant99, Xinchao, Freienland, Ka Ching, Benolia, Albacria, The Windmilluminati, Shibutani, ThE eNd oF eE, Sallanas, Underground Techno, Q w e r t y, Guslantis, Free Culture, THX1138, Californian Redwood, and Libertarian Utopian Project.