The Rather Inactive of Hfhbsd is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Qubyte with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.904 billion Hfhbsdians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Königsberg. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Hfhbsdian economy, worth 933 trillion hCredits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 190,293 hCredits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, children usually cry on their first day of school, the Hfhbsdian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, and the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed. Crime is totally unknown. Hfhbsd's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Krakenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hfhbsd's influence in Yes rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Hfhbsd's influence in Yes rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Hfhbsd's influence in Yes rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Hfhbsd's influence in Yes rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Hfhbsd lodged a message on the Yes Regional Message Board.
- : Hfhbsd relocated from Osiris to Yes.
- : Following new legislation in Hfhbsd, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Following new legislation in Hfhbsd, the Hfhbsdian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Hfhbsd, children usually cry on their first day of school.
- : Following new legislation in Hfhbsd, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.