The Autonomous city of Hertogenbosch is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 870 million Bosschers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 's-Hertogenbosch. The average income tax rate is 28.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bosscher economy, worth 91.4 trillion Guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 105,072 Guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, and female brains are believed to heat up dangerously when 'overclocked'. Crime is totally unknown. Hertogenbosch's national animal is the Swamp Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Hertogenbosch lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Hertogenbosch endorsed The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Hertogenbosch endorsed The Federation of Shagolaa.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Hertogenbosch was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Federation of Shagolaa.
Endorsements Received: 66 » The Kingdom of Denmark, Viciebskaja, Pydrus, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, The Champions League, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, Thracia Republic, Bavira, Greate San Marino, Boldia, GanymedEuropa, Elisabethshagen, Kenmoria WA Mission, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Pazano, Outer Sparta, Ahma, Mantcor, Supcotia, The New Nordic Union, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Feria-Alkaline, Gingera, Imperium Anglorum, Pilipinas and Malaya, Permorania, Alsted, Nardin, Kossacks, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Bahnhofstrasse, Stromia, IllyrianAlbania, Betasia, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, and 16 others.Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Preusses, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Einswenn, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, and Continental Social Democrats.