The Commonwealth of Herfenzir is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.702 billion Herfenzirians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 26.5%.
The very strong Herfenzirian economy, worth 188 trillion Zerfs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,721 Zerfs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects, Leader claims to be the epitome of family values, and kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Herfenzir's national animal is the Blobfish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Herfenzir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Herfenzir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Herfenzir endorsed The Republic of Bondgalm.
- : Herfenzir endorsed The Republic of Verbool.
- : Herfenzir was endorsed by The Republic of Bondgalm.
- : Herfenzir was endorsed by The Republic of Verbool.
- : Herfenzir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Herfenzir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Herfenzir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Herfenzir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 74 » Grimmywelsh, Free Land of Rebellium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Mastodonia, Dustwind, Alski, Chip Skylark, Xanthorrhoea, The Soylent Green Party, Ishkabibber, City of Saint Nicolas, Tzo, Vivolkha, Katitania, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Evertopia, Krystalveil, Prairiesora, Namakan, Solarampa, Nea Komnenia, Better Indonesia, The African Emirates, Old Atlantica, Palman, Creeptopia, Holma, Seantonia, Seranis, Testa, Republic of Libriano, Vragar, Ilfarasia, Liberdon, Grungerock, Violent Trees, Nuremburgia, Zeganas, Solsevara, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Wysrod, DetroitSmash, Slaytania, Selu-Ahare, Cathamye, Maalemzya, Colonel Terrosit, Macrasetia, Yakkandiania, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, and 24 others.Faradova, VuVuVaz, Samonaemia, The Galactic American Imperium, Maconshinbernititte, Hashari Darussalam, Fractethyst, Kaprein, Geonomia, Houbur, Second Peenadian, Markanite, New Gothonia, Jaegerpondonia, Federal republic of wakanda, Caribbia, QuazaFire, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Malevos, Clialaad, United Kolance, Verbool, and Bondgalm.