The Queen's State of Herbert Wentworth is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.349 billion Wentworthians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 42.0%.
The strong Herbert Wentworthian economy, worth 369 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 29,929 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary and tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Herbert Wentworth's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Herbert Wentworth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Dead.
- : Herbert Wentworth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies.
- : Herbert Wentworth altered its national flag.
- : Herbert Wentworth proposed constructing embassies between Fort Worth and Democratic Republic of Timor.
- : Herbert Wentworth agreed to construct embassies between Fort Worth and Republic of Hungary.
- : Herbert Wentworth updated the World Factbook entry in Fort Worth.
- : Herbert Wentworth altered the regional flag of Fort Worth.
- : Herbert Wentworth's influence in Fort Worth rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Herbert Wentworth's influence in Fort Worth fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Herbert Wentworth agreed to construct embassies between Fort Worth and Xinjiang.