The Nothing to see here of Herador is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by -a- with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, strictly enforced bedtime, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 11.947 billion -a-s are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of -a-. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Heradorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,606 trillion -a-s a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 134,446 -a-s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes, citizens must have a license to operate a computer, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Herador's national animal is the -a-, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Herador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Herador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Herador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Herador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Herador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Herador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Herador's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Herador's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Herador's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Herador altered its national flag.