|Leader||the Central Committee|
The People's Community of Helvurium is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Central Committee with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.838 billion Helvurians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Helvae. The average income tax rate is 89.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Helvurian economy, worth a remarkable 1,764 trillion Tuskmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 98,904 Tuskmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Stuttering trypanophobes are doomed never to marry, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands, gossip magazines have pictures of the Central Committee sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, and earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss. Crime is totally unknown. Helvurium's national animal is the Helvurian Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The Anti-essentialist Disorder of Kanoria.
- : Helvurium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the Borlands".
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The Republic of Courelli.
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The People's Republic of Narkenia.
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The Free Land of Maelstrom Republic.
- : The Republic of Courelli granted Appearance and Polls authority to Helvurium and renamed the office from "Chancellor" to "Speaker of the Union" in The Social Liberal Union.
- : Helvurium lodged a message on the The Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The Incorporated States of New Balkan Empire.
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The Republic of Loononia.
- : Helvurium was endorsed by The Democratic States of Erynia and Draconia.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Drennicka, Astranomia, Osagh, Dethin, Samanaa, Goncar, Arcomo, Thirst Aaj Kal, Cord Isla, Rogueport, Likou Jakin, Anaaxes, Aglesha, Greater Wiltshire, Waikuri, Tatranian, Novgonia, Dalnoye, Ilargia Lurrana, Walark, Noricans, Harndon, Cella, Jametopia, Erynia and Draconia, Loononia, New Balkan Empire, Maelstrom Republic, Narkenia, Courelli, and Kanoria.