|Faith||The Six Chaos Gods|
The Unholy Empire of HellsLink is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Lucifer with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.009 billion Golden are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of HellsGate. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Golden economy, worth 244 trillion Skull Fragments a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 121,882 Skull Fragments, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 547,242 per year while the poor average 16,776, a ratio of 32.6 to 1.
Pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, the giant 80-storey carving of Lucifer in Mount Rushless can be seen from space, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, and sanitary products are sold in brown paper at hairdressers' salons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HellsLink's national animal is the Golden Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Six Chaos Gods.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HellsLink was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : HellsLink was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : HellsLink voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, sanitary products are sold in brown paper at hairdressers' salons.
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, the giant 80-storey carving of Lucifer in Mount Rushless can be seen from space.
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, crooks and people with too many kids are being kicked out of the country.
- : Following new legislation in HellsLink, glassy-eyed Golden wives lifelessly chant "I love you" on command.
Endorsements Received: 35 » The Militarius Imperium, Merlovich, Marrabuk, Asendavia, H-Zhena, Talitoa, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Wiranath, Brotherland, Evrigenis, Stellar Colonies, Libertanny, The Death Syndicate, Ripsylvania, Ridann, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dreamersistan, Lingu, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Oofery, Modra, Plazland, BuciLand, A mean old man, Mays Austrian Nation, and Coruh.