|Leader||King Dimitrios III|
The Empire of Hellenic Exusia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by King Dimitrios III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.015 billion Exusians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo-Constantinople. The average income tax rate is 62.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hellenic Exusian economy, worth 259 trillion Phoenixes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 128,636 Phoenixes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bike rage is all the rage, students spend the school year learning how great the education system is, rocket boots and thermal detonators have become standard-issue military gear, and the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hellenic Exusia's national animal is the Double-headed Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodox Nationalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hellenic Exusia, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings.
- : Following new legislation in Hellenic Exusia, rocket boots and thermal detonators have become standard-issue military gear.
- : Hellenic Exusia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Hellenic Exusia's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Hellenic Exusia relocated from Osiris to 10000 Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Hellenic Exusia, students spend the school year learning how great the education system is.
- : Following new legislation in Hellenic Exusia, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Hellenic Exusia altered its national flag.
- : Hellenic Exusia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Hellenic Exusia ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.