The Free Land of Heejunia is a massive, genial nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.842 billion Heejunians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heejunian City. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Heejunian economy, worth 136 trillion Heejuns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. Average income is 74,077 Heejuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, the Heejunian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program. Crime is totally unknown. Heejunia's national animal is the donkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Heejunia, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Heejunia, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Heejunia, the Heejunian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Heejunia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Heejunia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Heejunia endorsed The Republic of The Gideon Islands.
- : Heejunia was endorsed by The Republic of The Gideon Islands.
- : Heejunia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Heejunia endorsed The Democratic States of Erynia and Draconia.
- : Heejunia endorsed The Republic of Courelli.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Drennicka, Monserria, Toonela, North American Republics, Thirst Aaj Kal, Vancovaria, Brys questions, Harndon, Crindent, New Ariesian, Hirematia, Azkachena, Republic of Desmondia, Dylan Murdoch, Courelli, Prplia, and The Gideon Islands.