|Leader||the Hidden Council|
The Hidden City of Hediacrana is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the Hidden Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, state-planned economy, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.438 billion Hediacranans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry, Welfare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Defense and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Thebes. The average income tax rate is 20.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hediacranan economy, worth a remarkable 1,247 trillion staters a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 167,760 staters, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct, being the Hidden Council has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, and there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold. Crime is totally unknown. Hediacrana's national animal is the sphinx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neo-Kemetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hediacrana's influence in The Transgender Region rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Hediacrana's influence in The Transgender Region rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Hediacrana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Hediacrana's influence in The Transgender Region rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Hediacrana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Hediacrana's influence in The Transgender Region rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Hediacrana relocated from Balder to The Transgender Region.
- : Hediacrana altered its national flag.
- : Hediacrana was refounded in Balder.
- : Hediacrana ceased to exist in Balder.