|Leader||the Pharaonic Council|
The Holy City of Hediacrana is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the Pharaonic Council with an even hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, complete lack of prisons, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.055 billion Hediacranans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hediacrana City. The average income tax rate is 48.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hediacranan economy, worth 392 trillion staters a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 128,589 staters, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Hediacranan selfishness, artists are pillars of society, tax rises are attributed to divine will, and a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass. Crime is totally unknown. Hediacrana's national animal is the sphinx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neo-Kemetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hediacrana, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Hediacrana, tax rises are attributed to divine will.
- : Following new legislation in Hediacrana, artists are pillars of society.
- : Hediacrana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Hediacrana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Personal Data"".
- : Following new legislation in Hediacrana, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Hediacranan selfishness.
- : Hediacrana was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Hediacrana applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Hediacrana, the nation's WA representatives have received a very public sacking after Hediacrana allowed its WA membership to lapse.
- : Hediacrana resigned from the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.