The Republic of Heaveria is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 10.47 billion Heaverians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jupid. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Heaverian economy, worth 745 trillion Krows a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Information Technology. Average income is 71,233 Krows, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and executions often take hours as amateurs attempt to find veins. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Heaveria's national animal is the Heaverian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Heaveria was removed from the regional ban list of Avalar by The Empire of ImperialistSenate.
- : The Democratic Republic of Crystalsummer renamed the office held by Heaveria from "New Founder" to "-Founder-" in The Free Nations Region.
- : The Democratic Republic of Crystalsummer renamed the office held by Heaveria from "Minister of Foreign Affairs" to "New Founder" in The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria altered the regional flag of The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria published "FNR | Legislation: Legislative Standardization Act" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Heaveria published "FNR | Legislation: The Laborer Act" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Heaveria rejected a request from News Stand for an embassy with The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria rejected a request from German European Empire for an embassy with The Free Nations Region.
- : Heaveria published "FNR | Legislative Cleanup Act of 2021" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Heaveria lodged a message on the The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board.