The Infernal Empire of Hazbin demons is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Lucifer with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 1.929 billion Hazbinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn Star. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Hazbinian economy, worth 312 trillion Infernal Coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 162,216 Infernal Coins, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, birth announcements often also serve as death announcements, and major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hazbin demons's national animal is the Harpia and its national religion is Otrekism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason.
- : Hazbin demons voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Access to Scientific Knowledge"".
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, birth announcements often also serve as death announcements.
- : Hazbin demons voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Topid"".
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, companies are turning to trained Harpias for their most menial jobs.
- : Hazbin demons was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, Hazbinians believe a soft answer turneth away wrath but punitive punishment is much more fun.
- : Following new legislation in Hazbin demons, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Biggonian Megaist Empire, Antarctican Immagrants, TESDAI, Deims Kir, Bonnie Blue Republic, Lippeland, Kathricore, Chocolatistan, Ruwan Islands, Rixurian Conglomerate, Neo URSS, Friedmanica, South-Central Rhodesia, Nadal Mobianordia, FrendLEEistan, Disnk, Nordhpadhan, Hansa Federation, Canasius, Tarradal, Altnia, Arstotskiano, Hollip, New Tussia, Greater Drenthe, Authoritism, Peacockastan, The Stupendous Rebellion, George-Harian, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Mabufudyne, 3 Islands Of The East Pacific, Jizue Isles, Khezite Mandali, Normianm Empire, Ansoku, Sacara, Schabinur, Earthern Alliance, Ha Tsan, Ofrus, The Federation of Spokane, Pantsville, Ichirokuhachi, Stutzist, J Class, Yemeria, Allor II, and 23 others.Nighter, Nova Trento, Dolplandia, Roughst, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Dwebsatiania, New Trussia, New Slovakastan, RELIGIOPILIS, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, VoidborneEmpire, The Tribia, LaSenpo, Kingdom of New Italy, Libereausia, Quebecois Anem, Kenaston, Siluvia, Sluckyoma, Sistatel, and Byth Aldoms.