The Republic of Havadar is a huge, genial nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate population of 582 million Havadarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Razgrad. The average income tax rate is 62.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Havadarian economy, worth 52.3 trillion Utopias a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 89,819 Utopias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, bins outnumber trees in city parks, and all weapon research has been banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Havadar's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Havadar, all weapon research has been banned.
- : Havadar lodged a message on the Universal Pact Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Havadar, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Havadar, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Havadar, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Havadar, workers have seized control of the economy.
- : Following new legislation in Havadar, the nation's children are known for being even more apathetic and cynical than their parents.
- : Havadar created a new poll in Universal Pact: "Urgent question".
- : Havadar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Havadar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Compassionate Citizens.