|Leader||Wander Vander Woofen|
The Pepole's United Republic of Hatchugeria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Wander Vander Woofen with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, daily referendums, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.11 billion Hatchugerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Bastion. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Hatchugerian economy, worth 461 trillion Arcs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 148,462 Arcs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wander Vander Woofen's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners, Air Hatchugeria is rumored to receive more government funding than the Hatchugerian Air Force, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, and the nation's biggest export is stupidity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hatchugeria's national animal is the Putt Dispenser, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hatchugeria, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Following new legislation in Hatchugeria, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Hatchugeria, Air Hatchugeria is rumored to receive more government funding than the Hatchugerian Air Force.
- : Following new legislation in Hatchugeria, Wander Vander Woofen's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners.
- : Following new legislation in Hatchugeria, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Wander Vander Woofen's wardrobe.
- : Hatchugeria was endorsed by The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : Hatchugeria was endorsed by The Republic of Maj Tonia Godgueeber.
- : Hatchugeria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Democritus.
- : Hatchugeria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Uniform Labeling of Hazardous Goods".
- : Following new legislation in Hatchugeria, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Siwale, Shibutani, Yaorozu, Zeternia, Shadowrik, Kylesburgh, Ethnon, PlanetPunk, Empy, Sundred, Kwaj, Koda-Land, Eravonia, Atain, Corfad, Bayern-Straubing, Alsace and Lorraine United, Notyoutopia, Liberentis, Sanjurika, Shin-Hachioji, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Territorio di Nessuno, Frances Francis the First of France, The United States of Romania, United Draconia, Waterma, Wineclaw, Sahriastan, Mzeusia, THX1138, Sunto, Buckerino, Holy Oranz, Malta Comino Gozo, Sil Dorsett, McMasterdonia, Wodan, Sacrento, Q w e r t y, Hyperbanus, Pizza Squared, Maott, Universal State Formula, Selfgradatude, Albacria, The Mace Kingdom, Moubarakistan, Victoriaans Nederlands, Rochester Black, and 23 others.Gooboistkoyt, Suicidistan, Aenglaland, Former English Colony, Pallaith, REPUBLIC OF HINDRAJ, Kulgatha, I am the one who knocks, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Bharathvarsh, Guslantis, American MapleStory, Diodone, Shaun, Misuvelia, Dar es Saalam, New Trisone, Solcialist States, Gladio II, Democritus, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, and Wilkshire.