The Republic of Harro Waarudho is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Gin with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 14.221 billion Espadas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Las Noches. The average income tax rate is 59.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Espadian economy, worth a remarkable 2,224 trillion Jutsus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 156,458 Jutsus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, bike rage is all the rage, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Harro Waarudho, and the government is reining in public spending. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Harro Waarudho's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Harro Waarudho.
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
Endorsements Received: 114 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Adolanta, New Leganes, Freedom Fascists, Brotherland, Propwash, Arkantis, The Romanum Legio, Davinhia, ReeK, Axdel, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, CopyCato, Sansangra, Headpat Central, Riveraland, Ridann, VW53Aland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Wiranath, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Hizuru, Neruch, Gorbastan, Bullpups, Enlil, The Holy Utopian Republic, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, America Mjolnir, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, and 64 others.Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Sericena, Stanisiti, La xinga, Roliganistan, Servants of Gizmo, Asendavia, Brethren, Matdor, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Amjedia, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Eagas, Interdimensional Waifus, Habsburg-Lorriane, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Stumptopia, Republic of New India, Waldenes, Bzux, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, Coruh, Vaskeden, The Eternal Land of Jong, East Shire, Lingu, Antserso, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Raunch, FreedomIand, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Puelo, Woodsind, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Oofery, Moszce-Walvard, Rohanland, Under Sea Desert, Tseriesiscoming, Pekweng, CheeseBurrito, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, TM-Jesselton, Imprisoned Freeman, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, Quail Empire, and A mean old man.