The Red Kingdom of Haremm is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Makoto with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and national health service. The compassionate, devout population of 5.075 billion Haremmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Okuzawa. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Haremish economy, worth 838 trillion remies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,197 remies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A milk bath costs more than bathing in money, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, and ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Haremm's national animal is the pegasus, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Haremm was endorsed by The State of New Horensian Kingdom.
- : Haremm voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Haremm published "Poetry of Haremm | Vol. VII" (Account: Culture).
- : Haremm endorsed The Armed Republic of The Potatonic Order.
- : Haremm voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, a milk bath costs more than bathing in money.
- : Haremm was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Potatonic Order.
Endorsements Received: 21 » The Salaxalans, Matrixulated, Rogamark, Legendus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Exterris, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Asd State, Feirmont, Urran, Kialga, Subhurbia, Belands, Simultopia, Coromusia, Fancy Bois, Aggrivordia, Laseri, The Potatonic Order, and New Horensian Kingdom.