The Kingdom of Haremm is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Makoto with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 6.262 billion Haremmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Okuzawa. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Haremish economy, worth a remarkable 1,108 trillion remies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 176,956 remies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Haremm's national animal is the pegasus, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Haremm lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : Haremm endorsed The Grand Kingdom of The Alemanni.
- : Haremm was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Fulantine.
- : Haremm was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Far Port.
- : Haremm was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 5% for Highest Food Quality.
- : Haremm endorsed The Democratic Republic of Fulantine.
- : Haremm endorsed The Commonwealth of Far Port.
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Haremm, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
Endorsements Received: 25 » The Salaxalans, Matrixulated, Legendus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Exterris, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Urran, Subhurbia, Belands, Coromusia, Fancy Bois, Aggrivordia, The Potatonic Order, Ionida, Conominsk, Favenland, Colonalia, Slovadosia, Oblitus Terras, Tassalvia, Melodelica, The Divine Twelvefold Sliced Cheese, Far Port, and Fulantine.