The Armed Republic of Hamidim is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.236 billion Hamidimians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Administration, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The very strong Hamidimian economy, worth 89.6 trillion pesos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Retail, and Gambling. Average income is 72,480 pesos, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 213,610 per year while the poor average 19,352, a ratio of 11.0 to 1.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, the tenet of free speech is held dear, explosive diarrhoea is not just a colorful phrase, and remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Hamidim's national animal is the cobra, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hamidim's influence in Danganronpa Talent Sector rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Hamidim's influence in Danganronpa Talent Sector rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Hamidim's influence in Danganronpa Talent Sector rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Hamidim's influence in Danganronpa Talent Sector rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Hamidim resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Hamidim's influence in Danganronpa Talent Sector rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Hamidim relocated from Frozen Circle to Danganronpa Talent Sector.
- : Hamidim endorsed The Republic of That Is You Cant You Know.
- : Hamidim was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Hamidim applied to join the World Assembly.