The Transcendent Domicile of Halliway is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, strictly enforced bedtime, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.567 billion Halliwains enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nargothrond. The average income tax rate is 49.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Halliwayian economy, worth 778 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 139,812 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Nobody is forced to join the armed forces, legitimate job descriptions now include "smiling and waving", Halliwayian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader, and thrift shops are closing their doors. Crime is totally unknown. Halliway's national animal is the Golden Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Halliway was endorsed by The Federation of Erlyia.
- : Following new legislation in Halliway, thrift shops are closing their doors.
- : Following new legislation in Halliway, Halliwayian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader.
- : Following new legislation in Halliway, legitimate job descriptions now include "smiling and waving".
- : Following new legislation in Halliway, nobody is forced to join the armed forces.
- : Halliway was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Halliway was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Halliway, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : Following new legislation in Halliway, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Halliway voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
Endorsements Received: 86 » Imkiville, Captain Apollo, The New California Republic, Bobs raider puppet, Wintermoot III, Aflana, Marcellinople, Axixic, Pherttsylvania, Courlany, Nargorthia, Margandy, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aleckandor, Saundie, Killer Kitty, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Zadaria, Russiane, Common Agreement Nation, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, The Rin Mang, Middle Ketalia, Sireco, Aigania, Nova Zemlya, Kan Po, Hycronesia, Aaecilia, Kunigund, Egyptos, The Great Shepherds, Ecchi Unlimited, Sombrassino, Loftegen 2, Mzeusia, SunnyPhiladelphia, Praenestia, The Torrentin, Altmar, Derthal, Dhan, Denado, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, and 36 others.Lake Flotillas, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Rommanda, Sophisica, Sexytopia, The American Powerhouse, Mainze, FulfiLland, Winx club, Ergtrini, Volac, Leton, Astalen, Wishper, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Emperor PJ, Ireland Isles, Steel Vagabonds, The Utopian Initiative, The Celestial Lands, Rangers Brotherhood, The Daedric Lords, Darkium, Ramagiest, Partenopean Republic, Grand Place, Makdon, Meat Sandwich, Skin Nation The Second, The Sigometh Dynasty, Kakatiya, Shangri-La Valley, Turkish-Ottoman, Your Imaginary Friend, and Erlyia.