|Capital||Halcyon Nova City|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Halcyon Nova is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, national health service, and anti-smoking policies. The cynical, devout population of 597 million Halcyon Novans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Halcyon Nova City. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Halcyon Novan economy, worth 63.0 trillion Gold Tikanis a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,542 Gold Tikanis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateparks can be found in every city, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, charity workers dole out hardtack from behind designer sunglasses, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Halcyon Nova's national animal is the Honey Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Halcyon Nova, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Halcyon Nova, charity workers dole out hardtack from behind designer sunglasses.
- : Halcyon Nova lodged a message on the Realm of the Whispering Winds Regional Message Board.
- : Halcyon Nova approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Commend The Skeleton Army"".
- : Halcyon Nova approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Condemn Macedon"".
- : Halcyon Nova approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Greater Dienstad".
- : Following new legislation in Halcyon Nova, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Halcyon Nova, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Halcyon Nova's influence in Realm of the Whispering Winds fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Halcyon Nova, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Visallia, Hasseetaw, Braid Scotch, Fascist Northern Ireland, Sturmtigers, Bootsitania, Food, Bobbopolis, Varyit, Dreger, Ricang Gre Danas, New Dulaar, Manito Ahbee, Vibbers, Vaesvus, Jcubia, Land of the Holy Pines, Don Hyu, Tismar, Hugh G Rectionz, Morlond, Books Rule Supreme, Asongones, Whorth, The British Philippines, South Ibarria, and Maedin.