The Techno-Induscracy of Haishan is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sashan Vidin with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 13.88 billion Haize have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Icturk City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.3%.
The Haize economy, worth a remarkable 3,174 trillion hikans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 228,695 hikans, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 659,472 per year while the poor average 62,957, a ratio of 10.5 to 1.
Careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct, and children regularly take part in blood sports that result in extreme boo-boos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Haishan's national animal is the crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Haishan published "Haize Ground Army Contingent TO&E" (Account: Military).
- : Haishan published "2A70A4 Gliding Precision Artillery" (Account: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Haishan, children regularly take part in blood sports that result in extreme boo-boos.
- : Following new legislation in Haishan, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct.
- : Haishan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Smartest Citizens.
- : Haishan published "2M81M4 ĞAtyağ" (Account: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Haishan, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Haishan, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations.
- : Haishan published "2N81U7 Tactical Laser Unit" (Account: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Haishan, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television.