The Empire of Haens is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by HaenOne with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.685 billion Haens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cerion. The average income tax rate is 68.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Haenisian economy, worth 231 trillion units a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 137,253 units, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, and HaenOne's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Haens's national animal is the Laceus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Haens, HaenOne's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Haens's influence in The Wolf Legion fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : The Kingdom of WolfTurtle appointed Haens as Regional Hecc with authority over Appearance in The Wolf Legion.
- : Haens voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom to Seek Care".
- : Following new legislation in Haens, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Haens, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Following new legislation in Haens, friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns.
- : Haens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Haens voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Texas"".
- : Haens voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Internet Neutrality".
Endorsements Received: None.