The Democratic Republic of Hacame is a gargantuan, genial nation, notable for its daily referendums, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 11.795 billion Hacameans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aemaeth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 44.8%.
The very strong Hacamean economy, worth 783 trillion Units a year, is quite specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,421 Units, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
The poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning, and local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hacame's national animal is the Animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hacame was endorsed by The Holy Red Hot 🍀 Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Hacame was endorsed by The Dragon Master of Sacred Toast.
- : Following new legislation in Hacame, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Hacame endorsed The Senatorial Citizenry of Wheydia.
- : Hacame endorsed The Colony of Surfico.
- : Hacame was endorsed by The Colony of Surfico.
- : Hacame was endorsed by The Senatorial Citizenry of Wheydia.
- : Following new legislation in Hacame, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : Following new legislation in Hacame, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Hacame endorsed The Island Republic of Markanite.
Endorsements Received: 47 » The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Osea Island, Rex Republic, Kelvinski, Coreras, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Wolfhunters, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Samonaemia, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, Siuts, Achiotopia, Nova Terra Saccharum, The Republic of The Sith, Spiritbw, Anollasia, Grimlandia, DunNaGall, Jhonshire, Venkorata, NorthernMassachusetts, Gentletopia, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Striagro Uspil, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Tabbertonia, Flezzola, Beiluxia, Durius, LiberationVille, Craven States, Chad9, Kilenel, Carbrabukka, Markanite, Wheydia, Surfico, Sacred Toast, and Spudlandia.