The Democratic Republic of Hacame is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 11.235 billion Hacameans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aemaeth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 47.4%.
The very strong Hacamean economy, worth 690 trillion Units a year, is quite specialized and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 61,430 Units, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
The ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hacame's national animal is the Animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hacame was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Hacame was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of LiberationVille.
- : Following new legislation in Hacame, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Hacame, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Hacame was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Hacame was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Hacame, returning tourists and businessmen are detained without trial if they belong to the "wrong" religion.
- : Hacame endorsed The Merchant Federation of Durius.
- : Hacame endorsed The Community of Craven States.
- : Hacame was endorsed by The Community of Craven States.
Endorsements Received: 50 » The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Osea Island, Rex Republic, Kelvinski, Coreras, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Wolfhunters, FreeGunsForAll, Earth Federation, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, The Republic of lkxciv, The United Dog Days Providence, Samonaemia, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Perzische Keizer, Aedue, Siuts, Iluuz, Achiotopia, Nova Terra Saccharum, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Spiritbw, The State of Walrus Devotion, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Rabbitomia, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, DunNaGall, Jhonshire, Venkorata, NorthernMassachusetts, Gentletopia, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Striagro Uspil, 123topia, North North Western Brina, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Tabbertonia, Flezzola, Beiluxia, Durius, Craven States, and LiberationVille.