The Communist State of Habanan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sparax Epolonius with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 803 million Habananians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kazumri. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Habananian economy, worth 65.5 trillion Haban dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,564 Haban dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.6 times as much as the poorest.
Academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks, almost all of Habanan's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth, and cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Habanan's national animal is the Habanan Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, almost all of Habanan's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country.
- : Habanan was endorsed by The Empire of Atain.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, lip-readers are often left perplexed by political rallies.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Habanan, the national sporting identity is represented by a talking burger and a singing smartphone.
- : Habanan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Shin-Hachioji, Notyoutopia, New Lakemba, South Grand Mountain, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Selfgradatude, Forunte, Shadowrik, Bharathvarsh, Sheppey, Kelvaros Prime, Holy Oranz, New Chilokver, Sankami, Friently, Buckerino, Puczovska, Coemgen, Prevaland, Lupus Imperium, Kaschovia, Pallaith, Acrabinnia, Anima Proxa, Tharissus, Sunto, Siwale, TerranulliuZ, McMasterdonia, New Fingland, Diodone, Che Sana Und, Yaris, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, HMS Unicorn, Seven Hills, Republic of Dixie, Vogonlandia, Sil Dorsett, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, PlanetPunk, The Iron Lions, Bayern-Straubing, Stareogratia, Cuyan, Aerilia, Pakistan 001, and 65 others.Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Amerian States, American MapleStory, Territorio di Nessuno, Tredano, General COE, Xentherida, Coppicia, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Kwaj, Beodarasc, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Gellandia, Phillywob, Corfad, Wodan, Thenaca, Wineclaw, Xinchao, Ainsworth, Felhaven, The The Bierands, Victoriaans Nederlands, Malta Comino Gozo, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, New-El, The Syca, Apetopia, Celasur, The Akhara Islands, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Nanatovna, Merconitonitopia, Inzland, Astal Aavors, SillyString, Ice and Tinian, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Bridgett, Illusia and Neverendia, Eglise Sainte Eve, Alsatian Island, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Zedeya, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Nation Narion, Ozstan, The South Falls, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, Avornica, Ktyria, Gospel Power, Morlanka, Darcania, Verthero, Canada GR, and Atain.