|Leader||Dima the Patriarch of Arkhangelsk|
The Eternal Lands of Gyuamno is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dima the Patriarch of Arkhangelsk with a fair hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 21.545 billion Gyuamnans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arkhangelsk. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Gyuamnan economy, worth a remarkable 2,073 trillion New Rubles a year, is extremely specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,229 New Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, people take government jobs for the frequent flier miles, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations, and RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gyuamno's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Russian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gyuamno's influence in Edlhus rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Gyuamno's influence in Edlhus rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Gyuamno's influence in Edlhus rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Gyuamno's influence in Edlhus rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Gyuamno relocated from Wintercrest to Edlhus.
- : Gyuamno's influence in Wintercrest rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Gyuamno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Gyuamno's influence in Wintercrest rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Gyuamno's influence in Wintercrest rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Gyuamno's influence in Wintercrest rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".