The Confederacy of Gympie Gympie is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning le animal population. The hard-working population of 7 million Gympie Gympieans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 23.0%.
The Gympie Gympiean economy, worth 277 billion le currencies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is 39,647 le currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gympie Gympie's national animal is the le animal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gympie Gympie's influence in The East Pacific Gulag rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Gympie Gympie's influence in The East Pacific Gulag rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Gympie Gympie's influence in The East Pacific Gulag rose from "Zero" to "Instigator".
- : Gympie Gympie was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average and the Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Gympie Gympie relocated from The East Pacific to The East Pacific Gulag.
- : Gympie Gympie relocated from The Pacific to The East Pacific.
- : Gympie Gympie relocated from The North Pacific to The Pacific.
- : Gympie Gympie published "What is the Gympie Gympie?" (Account: Science).
- : Gympie Gympie altered its national flag.
- : Gympie Gympie was founded in The North Pacific.