The Avatarian Republics of Gyatso-kai is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Avatar Aang with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and keen interest in outer space. The cheerful, devout population of 30.087 billion Gyatso-kaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Republic City. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Gyatso-kaian economy, worth a remarkable 5,079 trillion Kataras a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,811 Kataras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gyatso-kai's national animal is the Flying Bison, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Avatarism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gyatso-kai, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Gyatso-kai endorsed The Holy Green Nationstates Isle of Ko-oren.
- : Gyatso-kai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".
- : Following new legislation in Gyatso-kai, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Gyatso-kai was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Gyatso-kai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Following new legislation in Gyatso-kai, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
- : Following new legislation in Gyatso-kai, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Gyatso-kai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Singapore no2".
- : Following new legislation in Gyatso-kai, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Ko-oren.