|Faith||Cult Of the Broken God|
|Animal||Red eyed cobra|
The Dictatorial State of Gwane is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Marco Sevani with an iron fist, and notable for its ban on automobiles, frequent executions, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.168 billion Gwaneans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Granstia. The average income tax rate is 69.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Gwanean economy, worth 60.9 trillion Gwanean Shenks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 52,134 Gwanean Shenks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, gambling is outlawed, visions of giant pink Red eyed cobras are a common side effect after Gwaneans eat their meals, and jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gwane's national animal is the Red eyed cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of the Broken God.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Gwane published "The Cult Of the Broken God" (Factbook: Religion).
- : Gwane changed its national faith to "Cult Of the Broken God" and its motto to "From what became, all became".
- : Gwane changed its national motto to "From what became all became".
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Gwane's influence in Union of Independent Regions rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".