|Faith||Church of Gutarike|
The Kingdom of Gutarike is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Queen Victoria with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.79 billion Gutes enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drottningholm. The average income tax rate is 53.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Gutnish economy, worth 201 trillion kronor a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,615 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, Drottningholm has restaurants serving every meat from aardvark to zebra, it is illegal to comfort a crying baby between the hours of 6 pm and 8 pm, and the newest shade developed by Gutarike's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gutarike's national animal is the porpoise, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Church of Gutarike.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gutarike's influence in Europe rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Gutarike was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Gutarike was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed and Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Gutarike, the newest shade developed by Gutarike's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Gutarike was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Gutarike, it is illegal to comfort a crying baby between the hours of 6 pm and 8 pm.
- : Following new legislation in Gutarike, Drottningholm has restaurants serving every meat from aardvark to zebra.
- : Following new legislation in Gutarike, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Gutarike, being wrong on the internet has been classified as digital terrorism.
- : Following new legislation in Gutarike, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Imperium Anglorum, Elisabethshagen, Mynox, Svodarska, Eco-Paris Reformation, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Invernessia, Trixeland, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Nardin, Thracia and Crimea, Meropis, The Champions League, St Scarlett, The New Nordic Union, Northern German Federation, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Robbonia, Yahlia, Nuweland, Valtrona, Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, Walfo, Weltbeherrschung, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Dauershire, Falvaard, Galway-Dublin, North of Americas, Puerto Thelosia, Maritzal, Nea Europa, Popaholick, Ivernia, Ostermarch, Lovisa, Apabeossie, Christian Terra, Lieges, Othenhiem, Sloburg, Khuravia, The Scandinavian Realm, Quentenia, and 60 others.Durlia, Wombelland, Demon666, Creechdom, Magyarostan, Konewa, Greater Cebu, Eppur, Chronus, Sebygang, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Umeria, Permorania, Kanokla, New Lorlshinialand, Desibia, Anstorias, A Thousand Mosquitoes, Amicities, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Saiwania, The New Dawn Imperium, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, The-British-Isles, Europe a Nation, Girvage, Warzakie, Et Pax Britannica, Vale-Beacon, NorthPortugal, Adoriania, Ombran, Olympinus, Dipretorian, Terra Nordica, Outer Sparta, Ausvelt, Noristoniaka, Nomaida, The Federal States of Ezasao, Scytharum, Leranditale, Someseni, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Janart, Veemaa, An Clar, Alsted, Schiltia, Belvanski, Panversia, The New Mexican Confederation, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, and Corsoaua.