The Dominion of Gultravia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 784 million Gultravians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ermitat. The average income tax rate is 27.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Gultravian economy, worth 83.8 trillion Dublons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,858 Dublons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Laws are littered with references to cheese, carrots are orange, apples are red and food waste is increasing, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, and casino tax breaks are even bigger than their jackpots. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gultravia's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gultravia was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Gultravia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Gultravia, casino tax breaks are even bigger than their jackpots.
- : Following new legislation in Gultravia, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Gultravia endorsed The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Gultravia, carrots are orange, apples are red and food waste is increasing.
- : Gultravia was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Gultravia lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Gultravia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Gultravia, laws are littered with references to cheese.
Endorsements Received: 57 » The Kingdom of Denmark, Slavorussia, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Apabeossie, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Permorania, Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Supcotia, Irminsulia, The Seven Provinces, The New Nordic Union, Leranditale, Estonesia, An Clar, GanymedEuropa, Free Furentenia, Bahnhofstrasse, Kenmoria WA Mission, Stromia, Aura Banitia, Shagolaa, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Viciebskaja, Galway-Dublin, Dauershire, Mantcor, Mallesia, Nardin, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, Nuweland, Fearann nan Albannaich, Pilipinas and Malaya, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Greate San Marino, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, Enway, Puhja, and 7 others.Feria-Alkaline, Einswenn, Alsted, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.