|Animal||Brown Tree Snake|
The Incorporated States of Guam is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Brown Tree Snake population. The hard-working population of 1.015 billion Guamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 18.9%.
The Guamian economy, worth 44.4 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is 43,720 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Guam's national animal is the Brown Tree Snake.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guam's influence in The Kodiak Republic rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Guam's influence in The Kodiak Republic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Guam's influence in The Kodiak Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Guam's influence in The Kodiak Republic rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Guam relocated from Lazarus to The Kodiak Republic.
- : Guam was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Guam ceased to exist in Spiritus.
- : Guam's influence in Spiritus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Guam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Guam was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Federation of Wuufu, curing 1 million infected.