The Federal Union of Guadalupador is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Grand Premier Enrique Yanama with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.468 billion Guadalupadorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nosamo. The average income tax rate is 36.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Guadalupadorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,209 trillion Federal Rublyens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 115,502 Federal Rublyens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, bars are packed at all hours, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and Grand Premier Enrique Yanama's luxurious new home has been designated as a protected cultural heritage site. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Guadalupador's national animal is the Dorian Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Guadalan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Forest".
- : Guadalupador lodged a message on the South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Central Library Compact".
- : Guadalupador was endorsed by The Community of Point-Nemo.
- : Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Open Internet Order"".
- : Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The North Pacific".
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Open Internet Order".
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Femdom Empire".
- : Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.