|Leader||Grand Premier Enrique Yanama|
|Animal||Dorian Brown Bear|
The Federal Union of Guadalupador is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Grand Premier Enrique Yanama with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.113 billion Guadalupadorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nosamo. The average income tax rate is 42.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Guadalupadorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,415 trillion Federal Rublyens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 116,869 Federal Rublyens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Respect is something that is typically forced rather than earned in Guadalupador, t-shirts displaying a photo of Grand Premier Enrique Yanama performing the Full-Monty are selling out, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, and rioting and unrest sweep the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Guadalupador's national animal is the Dorian Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Guadalan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Following new legislation in Guadalupador, rioting and unrest sweep the nation.
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The MT Army".
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
- : Guadalupador was endorsed by The Holy Guardian Order of Knights Sanguine.
- : Guadalupador's influence in South Pacific rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : The Dictatorial Federation of Lingang dismissed Guadalupador as Vice Delegate of South Pacific.
- : Guadalupador withdrew its endorsement from The Wrinkled and Yelling Retiree of The lepearchauns.
- : Guadalupador withdrew its endorsement from The Dictatorial Federation of Lingang.
- : Guadalupador lost the endorsement of The Dictatorial Federation of Lingang.