The Republic of Guacward is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning cobra population. The hard-working population of 283 million Guacwardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 12.9%.
The Guacwardian economy, worth 14.3 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 50,588 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Guacward's national animal is the cobra, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guacward's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Guacward relocated from Solar Union to The Rejected Realms.
- : Guacward was ejected and banned from Solar Union by The Alliance of Smugglers and Mercs.
- : Guacward's influence in Solar Union rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Guacward's influence in Solar Union rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Guacward resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Guacward's influence in Solar Union rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Guacward relocated from The Evil Empire to Solar Union.
- : Guacward endorsed The Casual Nationalism of Maple 3.
- : Guacward was admitted to the World Assembly.