The Rogue Nation of Greyview is a massive, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 1.95 billion Greyviewians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 53.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Greyviewian economy, worth 47.4 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,327 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyview's national animal is the hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greyview's influence in Prima Victoria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Greyview's influence in Prima Victoria rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Greyview was endorsed by The Free Land of Zoom-94.
- : Greyview endorsed The Imperial State of CoraSpia.
- : Greyview relocated from Artificial Solar System to Prima Victoria.
- : Greyview relocated from The Rejected Realms to Artificial Solar System.
- : Greyview was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Greyview's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Greyview's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Greyview's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
Endorsements Received: None.