|Leader||Prime Minister Moaq|
The Indivisible Republic of Grenopia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Moaq with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.674 billion Grenopians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cotajromm. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Grenopian economy, worth 792 trillion Kenas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 169,585 Kenas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Farting etiquette is taught in schools, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, and the diplomatic corps stinks. Crime is totally unknown. Grenopia's national animal is the Mountain Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tįllulloi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grenopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, the diplomatic corps stinks.
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections.
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, people across the world seek to be healthier by eliminating carbs.
- : Grenopia updated the World Factbook entry in Northern Utopia.
- : Grenopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Grenopia, Max Barry is this year's Miss Grenopia.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Cirnezvi, Nordic Democratic Republic, Meridian Commonwealth, Haimia, New Republic of Frontera, Kyaon, Hurona, AusValia, Feng Dynasty, TashRakwen, Of Denmarkia, East Lismore, and Venkara.