|Animal||White headed Grem Eagle|
The Dual Government of Gremstan is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, enslaved workforce, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.014 billion Gremstanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hindutvabad. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.1%.
The very strong Gremstanian economy, worth 89.7 trillion Grem Rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,422 Grem Rupees, with the richest citizens earning 5.8 times as much as the poorest.
The law forbids arson, murder, and low-quality cheese, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBG Governor goes house hunting, and fireworks and other big bangs are forbidden during the newest public holiday. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gremstan's national animal is the White headed Grem Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Diplomat" to "Auxiliary".
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Diplomat".
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Gremstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gremstan's influence in Third Imperial Union rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Gremstan was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Gremstan was endorsed by The Allied Dominions of The New Indiana Federation.
Endorsements Received: None.