The Republic of Gregor Clegane is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 812 million Gregor Cleganeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Gregor Cleganean economy, worth 31.2 trillion lire a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,384 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gregor Clegane's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gregor Clegane resigned as cc of Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane removed the tag "Invader" from Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane abolished the regional flag of Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane updated the World Factbook entry in Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Gregor Clegane appointed Gregor Clegane as cc with authority over Appearance and Communications in Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane became WA Delegate of Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane's influence in Federation of Yale rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Gregor Clegane relocated from Ardena to Federation of Yale.
- : Gregor Clegane was endorsed by The Republic of Nihal.