The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 24.885 billion Greg Tuckerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, although Public Transport is also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 5,664 trillion tuckerrans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 227,621 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and bike rage is all the rage. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Emirate of Maessa.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Dominion of Aeneisia.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Dominion of Aeneisia.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsibility in Transferring Arms".
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Democratic Republic of Whia Fra.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Whia Fra.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Hahawa.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Forest".
Endorsements Received: 73 » Mediobogdum, Drachmaland, Elegarth, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Yy4u, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Fellos, Anzat, Fallgriffin, Antahbrantahstan, Drannor, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, The 9 Stars, Common Good, Majdim, Twisted Duality, Allwarts, Glorious Existence, Jadanese, Fujai, Reversed Clause, New Justusia, Shorehome, Shin Kanai, Vorpommern-Ruegen, Kantorian, Oometz, Big Bad Badger, States of Glory WA Office, Davelands, Mithrandia, Numpties, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Vitanu, Andyr, Snoorphy, Hadou, Consular, Ophirra, Denieria, Senovky, Himmel Ende, Kitanome, DiscGolfLand, Unreal Banter, United A, Abaja, and 23 others.Boejoe, Les Guyanes, United Dominant Nations, Oberonia Minor, Brandopoli, Nu Aotea, Cynical Atheists, Rancilvanyia, Libriskan, Tunapocalypse, The Free States of Gotham, Neenee, WOH G64, Willania Imperium, Aldesport, Bran Astor, Aenglaland, The Undivided, Welives, Hahawa, Whia Fra, Aeneisia, and Maessa.