The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, digital currency, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 26.518 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Public Transport, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 6,211 trillion tuckerrans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 234,245 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
All footpaths have tollbooths, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, protests are legal but strictly supervised, and high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Allied States of Arthvendia.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Vif-State.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Vif-State.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Kingdom of Mointeach.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Kingdom of Mointeach.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, all footpaths have tollbooths.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Mediobogdum, Drachmaland, Sindria, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Fallgriffin, Antahbrantahstan, The 9 Stars, Common Good, Majdim, Twisted Duality, Allwarts, Glorious Existence, Jadanese, Fujai, Vorpommern-Ruegen, Kantorian, Oometz, States of Glory WA Office, Davelands, Mithrandia, Numpties, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Vitanu, Andyr, Senovky, DiscGolfLand, United A, Boejoe, United Dominant Nations, Cynical Atheists, Tunapocalypse, The Free States of Gotham, Neenee, Aldesport, The Undivided, Whia Fra, Aeneisia, Liberillia, Cazia Minor, Skymoot, Autumn Rain, Radnia, Crazy Waters, Wickedly evil people, TGahistan, City of Cavite, Willania Imperium, Empire of Spartacus, Milanway, and 22 others.Kittenlicious, The Jacobite Republic of Stewartania, Rigels Light, Bran Astor, Reddub, Ioways, Greynne, Drescauld, Galtononsiand, Ferroia, The United Republic of Westend, Port Solent, Gryphonian Alliance, Rogue Foundation Security Division Omega, Ilmecith, Nevafornia, The United Kingdoms of Calradia, Big Bad Badger, Teajon, Volpi Apostati, Vif-State, and Arthvendia.