The Confederacy of Greenval is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, enslaved workforce, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 313 million Greenvalians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government prioritizes Administration, with Healthcare, Defense, and Education also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reistak. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.4%.
The thriving Greenvalian economy, worth 25.5 trillion Federation Marks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 81,472 Federation Marks, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 550,140 per year while the poor average 4,468, a ratio of 123 to 1.
In musicals everybody's a little bit racist, belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace', Greenvalian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, and thousands of picky mothers-in-law have been recruited to serve as even pickier cookery instructors. Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greenval's national animal is the Wolverine, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, thousands of picky mothers-in-law have been recruited to serve as even pickier cookery instructors.
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, Greenvalian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump.
- : Greenval voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Greenval was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace'.
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Wolverine Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Greenval, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor.
- : Greenval voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
Endorsements Received: 45 » Marinho Islands, Tepertopia, Rebel-topia, Corgitopiaa, Tsunamy, Holota, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Blondiesland, PenguinPies, Erinor, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Ottawa land, Belschaft, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Beepee, The Altan, Bawkie, Treir, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Sandaoguo, Purple Hyacinth, Linguiniland, Bichedder, Holy Free, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, LadyRebels, and Ipugao.